The Quick-Launch Website is designed to get you started quickly with a professional online presence that will allow you to promote your business with confidence.
The Quick-Launch Website is perfect for you if:
- You’re just starting out and just need a fairly basic website that still looks professional and functional
- Your business is still new / evolving and you want to keep you budget low for now
- You’re totally done with DIY and looking cross-eyed at your computer
- Website and tech is not your zone of genius (Don’t worry – it’s mine!) but you want to be able to carry out basic updates and add content yourself
- You want a website yesterday and can’t wait for months for your website to be ready
Here’s what you’ll get with your Quick-Launch Website:
- A beautiful, professional and brand new WordPress website in 3 – 4 weeks
- A home page to showcase your business or blog
- A blog page
- 3 additional pages – About, Work With Me, Contact (If you require other pages we can discuss)
- Opt-in form on your home page and in the sidebar to help you grow your email list (I work with MailChimp, Active Campaign, Convert Kit, Click Funnels, InfusionSoft and many other email service providers)
- Up to 5 blog posts with content and images provided by you (so you’ll have great content to share with your visitors when they land on your gorgeous new website)
- 1 round of revisions
BONUS 1: One free month of Basic WordPress Care Plan (where I take care of the security and backup of your brand new website) – Worth $55
BONUS 2: Two weeks of email support after website completion – Priceless
Knowing what I know now, I wish I had “gone pro” right from the beginning with a professional like Mui, rather than spending 3 years being unhappy with a cheaper site that cost me money to tidy up and update. When you are truly working with someone who knows their stuff, it brings your business to a higher place and that investment is worth it.
I can’t thank Mui enough. My finished site was better than I could have envisioned it in the beginning. At last I have a website I can be proud to share!
Laura DaGrossa – Wellness Coach
Imagine having a beautiful website that you’re proud of in just a few short weeks!
Take the first step towards living your dreams now. Contact me to find out if the Quick-Launch Website is right for you.
Invisible First Item
I'm totally new to this web design thing.
Never fear, I’m here to help. I’ll take you through the process step by step and provide you with all the support and technical know-how you need to get your website up and running. You’ll never feel like you’re left alone to figure things out.
How long does it take to build my site?
Your Quick-Launch website will be ready between 3 to 4 weeks from start to finish. I will let you know a definite start date before you pay your 50% deposit.
Do you only work with WordPress?
Yes. WordPress is a fantastic platform. It gives you complete control over your website once you get the look and feel right. You can add pages, blog posts, images, videos, newsletter sign-up forms and much more, without having to hire someone to do it. You can even turn it into a membership site and sell e-courses. In fact, there’s nothing that I have not been able to achieve for my clients using WordPress. Of course, if you need a hand I am always here to help.
How do I pay you?
Before we start, a 50% deposit is required to secure your development slot. The balance is payable before your site goes live.
You can pay via Paypal, which will allow you to pay with any major credit card as well.
I need a blog. Is that included?
Yes. Your website will come with a blog as standard, with a design that’s blended in with the overall look and feel of the site.
What if I need extra features?
WordPress is very versatile and there’s really not much that it can’t do. Whether you want to sell ebooks, create ecourses, build a membership site or add a shopping cart, WordPress can handle it. We will discuss your custom requirements and I’ll provide a custom quote.
Are there other extra costs I need to be aware of?
You will have to purchase your domain (it’s cheap these days) and pay for web hosting. Both these need to be renewed yearly. If you need help with your domain and hosting, just ask.
I already have a website but I want a re-design. Can you help?
You're in a different time zone. Will it be a problem?
No. I’m based in the UK but I work with clients all over the world and time zone has never been a problem. I am quick with emails and always keep you up-to-date with your project. Skype is brilliant for when we need to have a chat. Isn’t technology wonderful?
Do I own my website?
Yes. Once final payment is received and the website is signed off to you, you own it 100%.