Does this sound like you?
- Your marketing message is weak
- You don't know how to differentiate yourself
- You sound like everybody else
- You don't know how / where to get clients
- Your marketing is inconsistent and haphazard
- You're frantically trying to find a plan that works, jumping from one thing to another and hoping for the best
- You're working hard but not seeing results
- Every day you hope that it will be different, but every day it's the same
Why is that? Why do you keep getting stuck in that place?
I'll tell you why...
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."
It's a great quote. It's attributed to Henry Ford but really it doesn't matter who said it.
You're stuck because you keep doing the same things, again and again.
You keep hoping you're going to find that magic ingredient, that missing something.
You keep thinking that once you find that missing something, everything will fall into place.
The truth is... yes, there is something missing, but you're looking for it in all the wrong places.
That something is within you.
You have to change.
So, instead of fixating on what you don't want and acting out of fear, try focusing on what you do want, and what you can do differently to achieve it.
If you want different results, you have to try different approaches. The good news is, you already have all the inner resources to get there.
Here's a short mental exercise to help you take that first step:
- Find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Imagine your future self exactly as you want it. See yourself marketing your business with a crystal-clear stand-out message, working with all the ideal clients you can get, getting referrals from happy clients, and feeling totally aligned with your core values.
- What's different about this future version of you? What is she doing that you're not doing now? What new standards does she set herself? Are there things that she has stopped doing to get where she is?
- Take one action today to become that future version of yourself. Do it with commitment, determination and fearlessness.
If you like, email me and let me know what you're going to differently and I'll make sure I keep you accountable. Seriously, I mean it.