…if you no longer have to fumble in the dark figuring things out on your own.
No more throwing things out there and seeing what sticks. No more second-guessing what will and won’t work. No more information overload that leads to procrastination and frustration.
Imagine how much easier life would be if you have someone you can trust to help you find focus and direction, working with you to create a path you can follow.
My name is Mui Tsun. I’m a business strategist and tech coach for female entrepreneurs. I help women like you who are ready to ditch overwhelm and frustation to finally create the momentum to start and build a thriving business.
Having been brought up in a large traditional Chinese family and pretty much left on my own most of the time, I grew up thinking that in order to survive I had to do everything myself. So I get it! I understand why you feel you have to power through on your own. I wore the “I don’t need help” badge of honour for as long as I could remember. Now I’m on a mission to support and empower my clients to pursue their business dreams.
On the outside I may look quiet but deep down I love adventures and I’ve done some crazy things. When I’m not working with clients, I love travelling to faraway places. I left Hong Kong and arrived in the UK when I was 18, with just one suitcase. Since then I’ve had the opportunity to explore many different countries, including staying at the Ice Hotel in Sweden, quad-biking on sand dunes in Namibia, climbing up volcanoes in Iceland and trekking across the Spanish Pyrenees in our 4x4.
I live in rural England with my partner and our son James. In between travelling we try to grow vegetables but so far we only managed to harvest two potatoes. I’m hoping next time we can increase the crop to 3 so we can at least have one each. Watch this space!
- I am addicted to noodles.
- I am constantly amused by our dog’s expressions and antics.
- On any given day, I can be called mum, entrepreneur, cook, driver, cleaner, entertainer, teacher and friend. Just like you, really.
- My favourite bird is the peacock. To me it symbolises “Dare to Shine”, something I strive to motivate my clients to do each and every day.
- I was once blocked by an elephant on the road.
- My optimal room temperature is 25C. In winter I go into hibernation.
- In the evenings, you’ll find me snuggled up with my family next to a roaring fire (sometimes even in June).
- My favourite place so far is the Namib desert. I’d love to return to that part of the world again one day with my family, to experience the vastness and stillness once again.
You have drive, ambition and determination. You are brave and bold to forge out on your own path and are determined to make it work. You dream big and follow through. You are willing to invest in your business to take it to the next stage. And you are ready to take your business seriously.
If that sounds like you, let’s get acquainted! I have a magical way of infusing ease and flow into your business. You can trust me totally to help you navigate through the online and tech labyrinth. Together we’ll create a clear path that will lead you closer to your dream business.
If you’d like to discuss working together, I’d love to hear from you. Fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly.
Want to create a website with an impact?
Download my free "25-Point Website Checklist" now