...how great it would feel knowing that your marketing will deliver results.
You sent an email to your subscribers, and people responded.
You tweaked your website, and it brought in more leads and sales.
You created a landing page for your new offer, and exceeded your sales goal.
No more throwing things out there and seeing what sticks. No more second-guessing what will and won't work. No more information overload that leads to procrastination and frustration.
Imagine how it would feel to have someone you can trust to help you find focus and direction, working with you to create a path you can follow.
My name is Mui Tsun. I'm a marketing strategist for service-based business owners. Whether you're a coach, a consultant, a designer, a copywriter, a photographer, a wedding planner, a virtual assistant or a branding expert, I can help you clarify your marketing message so your customers are compelled to stop and listen.
I love adventures and I've done some crazy things. When I'm not working with clients, I love travelling to faraway places. I left Hong Kong and arrived in the UK when I was 18, with just one suitcase. Since then I've had the opportunity to explore many different countries, including staying at the Ice Hotel in Sweden, quad-biking on sand dunes in Namibia, climbing up volcanoes in Iceland and trekking across the Spanish Pyrenees in our 4x4.
I live in rural England with my partner and our son James. In between travelling we try to grow vegetables but so far we only managed to harvest two potatoes. I'm hoping next time we can increase the crop to 3 so we can at least have one each. Watch this space!
- I am addicted to ramen noodles.
- I am constantly amused by our dog's expressions and antics.
- On any given day, I can be called mum, entrepreneur, cook, driver, cleaner, entertainer, teacher and friend. Just like you, really.
- My favourite bird is the peacock. To me it symbolises "Dare to Shine", something I strive to motivate my clients to do each and every day.
- I was once blocked by an elephant on the road.
- My optimal room temperature is 25C. In winter I go into hibernation.
- In the evenings, you'll find me snuggled up with my family next to a roaring fire (sometimes even in June).
- My favourite place so far is the Namib desert. I'd love to return to that part of the world again one day with my family, to experience the vastness and stillness once again.
You have drive, ambition and determination. You are brave and bold to forge out on your own path and are determined to make it work. You are willing to invest in your business to take it to the next stage. But you feel stuck.
If your marketing efforts are not delivering the desired results, it's likely that your messaging is vague, fuzzy or even confusing.
If you'd like to discuss working together, I'd love to hear from you. Get in touch and I'll help you create a crystal-clear marketing message that grabs your potential clients' attention. You'll be amazed how easy and enjoyable marketing can be once you know what to say and how to say it.
5 Keys to Building a Highly Profitable Business With a Signature Program
Sign up now and get the EXACT SAME STRATEGY that helps my clients package their expertise into highly profitable signature programs.